- Multiple-choice questions
- Traffic situations
- Road signs test
- Theory test with time limit
- Hazard awareness
- Track your learning progress
- Content in English (and Finnish)
Moped theory test
Practise for the moped theory test
- Use with your mobile or computer.
- Contains practices in Finnish and in English
Take one of the free tests or purchase all tests.
Getting a driving licence for a moped
To drive a moped, you need a AM-120 licence or a B-licence. You can get the AM120 category licence when you have turned 15 years. To drive a moped car, you need a AM-121 category licence.