- Multiple-choice questions
- Traffic situations
- Road signs test
- Theory test with time limit
- Hazard awareness
- Track your learning progress
- Content in English (and Finnish)
- (does not include EAS training)
Practise for the moped car theory test.
- Use with your mobile device or computer
- Languages: Finnish, English
Take one of the free tests or purchase all tests.
Getting a driving licence for a moped car
To drive a moped car, you need a AM-121 licence or a B-licence. You can get the AM121 category licence when you have turned 15 years.
Practice for the AM-121 class theory test
Practise multiple-choice questions for the AM-121 class theory tests.
Practise traffic situation for the AM-121 class theory tests.